Subject: Updates of CoastLab 2020
Dear CoastLab2020 delegates:
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, CoastLab 2020, which was originally scheduled in this May, has been postponed. After carefully assessing the situation, the LOC has made the following decisions:
1. The Coastlab2020 conference will be re-scheduled to 10th -12th Dec., 2020.
2. The form of the conference will be the combination of on-site program and online program. For those who decide to come to the on-site conference, the technical tours will be arranged. For those who decide to attend the online program, the registration fee will be waived for delegates without presentation and $100 for those who present their works.
3. We has received 273 abstracts. Currently, the abstract submission has been closed. The deadlines for full paper submission is extended to 11th Nov., 2020.
4. We will publish the Coastlab20 conference proceedings. Meanwhile, the selected papers will be recommended to Journal of Marine Science and Engineering and China Ocean Engineering for possible journal publication through peer-review processes. The best paper awards will be presented during the conference.
5. The CoastLab 2020 will be part of celebration programs of IAHR 85th anniversary. We are pleased to have the president of IAHR, Prof. Joseph H.W. Lee, to be our guest of honor during the opening ceremony.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Zhoushan this December, on-site or online!
Coastlab2020 LOC Chairs
11th Sep., 2020